Here are some of the main characteristics of vitamin B12:
- it is essential for the health of the skin, hair and nails, it is involved in cellular reproduction and skin renewal;
- plays an important role in mental and cognitive processes;
- contributes to the conversion of food into glucose, used by the body for energy purposes;
- it is necessary for the production of red blood cells that carry oxygen and nutrients throughout the body. Vitamin B12 deficiency can cause tiredness and fatigue;
- regulates homocysteine levels, helping to keep the heart healthy;
- can help fight mood swings, loss of concentration and depression, helping to regulate mood;
- optimizes the nervous system, helping to produce myelin, the sheath that surrounds and protects the nerves;
- a lack of vitamin B12 can cause insomnia;
- in a study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition it was found that old patients who had received higher doses of vitamin B12 had performed better in memory tests.
HOW TO USE
1 Tablet per Day with Water.
Microcrystalline cellulose; Anti-caking agent, Silicon dioxide, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).