PERCHÈ SCEGLIERE VITA PLUS?
- Vitamin C helps to protect cells and keep them healthy as well as taking care of the skin, blood vessels, bones and cartilage.
- Vitamin E helps to maintain healthy skin and eyes, to strengthen the natural immune system against diseases and infections.
- Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, helps to draw energy from the foods we eat and keep the nervous system and skin healthy.
- Pantothenic acid, or vitamin B5, has several functions including having an essential role in the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates and is involved in the synthesis of hormones and cholesterol.
- Vitamin A helps your body’s natural defenses against disease and infections (immune system) to function properly and keep your skin healthy.
- Vitamin B6 allows the body to use and store energy from the proteins and carbohydrates present in food, it forms hemoglobin, a substance present in red blood cells that carries oxygen throughout the body.
- Vitamins B1 and B2 basically help keep the eyes, skin and nervous system healthy, as well as allowing you to derive energy from food.
Vitamin D helps regulate the amount of calcium and phosphate in the body, nutrients needed to maintain healthy bones, teeth and muscles.
- Folic acid mainly helps the body to form healthy red blood cells and to reduce the risk of neural tube defects, such as spina bifida in fetuses.
- Biotin strengthens skin, hair, nails and facilitates sugar metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 is essential for the formation of both red blood cells and to keep the nervous system healthy, derives energy from food and acts in synergy with folic acid.
- Calcium helps build strong bones and teeth, regulates muscle contractions, including heart rate, allows blood to clot normally.
- Phosphorus helps release energy from food and contributes to healthy bones and teeth.
- Magnesium regulates the heart rhythm, intervenes in coagulation, transforms the food we eat into energy, prevents cramps and promotes a balanced PH of the blood.
Iron is important in the production of red blood cells, which carry oxygen in the body, promotes concentration and learning, guarantees physical efficiency and performance.
Zinc helps in producing new cells and enzymes, counteracts free radicals and cellular aging, stimulates the immune system, facilitates wound healing.
- Selenium helps the immune system to function properly, helps prevent damage to cells and tissues, anti-inflammatory and natural “fat burner”.
- Copper helps to produce red and white blood cells, triggers the release of iron to form hemoglobin, the substance that carries oxygen in the body, performs an antiseptic and detoxifying action.
HOW TO USE
1 Tablet per Day.
Microcrystalline cellulose; Calcium phosphate, Magnesium oxide, Iron glutinate, L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), Anti-caking agent: Magnesium Stearate, Nicotinamide (Niacin), Alphatocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Zinc Oxide, Copper Oroate, Manganese Sulfate, D-Pantothenate Calcium (Pantothenic Acid), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Retinol Acetate (Vitamin A), Sodium Selenite, Wind Acid, D-biotin (Biotin), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).