– The four vegetable protein sources (Rice, Pea, Hemp and Spirulina), highly digestible and rich in vitamins, guarantee a perfect recovery and an ideal supply of essential amino acids for sport;
– The presence of branched amino acids BCAA facilitate the development of muscle mass, facilitate recovery and provide energy, endurance and power.
– Glutamine peptide helps recovery, increases immune defences and can increase cell volume without causing water retention.
–Naturveg® Sport is a vegan supplement enriched with Magnesium, Zinc, Group B Vitamins and OXXINEA, a powerful antioxidant powder composed of 22 types of fruits and vegetables.
The advantages and differences of Rice Protein.
Have you ever heard of rice protein? There are numerous benefits of rice protein. It’s fantastic for those who are intolerant to lactose or have milk allergies. Rice proteins are an excellent choice to replace whey protein powders, and vital for a balanced diet.
– Great for vegans and vegetarians – Those who don’t have proteins in their diet and want a basic vegetarian supplement will find this product beneficial. Easy to digest, rice protein is excellent for boosting protein intake in those who avoid meat and dairy products.
– Great for lactose intolerance – If you can’t use milk or dairy products, rice protein is probably the best source of lean protein and is easy to digest.
– Easy to digest – Really light for the intestines and stomach, so people suffering from chronic problems in those areas will benefit from this product.
– Low cholesterol content – While many whey protein powders still contain a substantial level of cholesterol and sodium, the rice protein is safe and low in these elements, and consequentially, can reduce the negative effects of excessive cholesterol intake.
– Fibers – Rice protein also contains fibers, excellent for digestion and digestive well-being.
Rice proteins, once consumed, maintain a constant level of sugar in the blood (glycemia). Because this type of protein is easily absorbed, the body uses rice proteins faster than other types of proteins such as soy and other plant protein sources. This means that when rice proteins in powder are consumed after a muscle activity, they’ll be used faster to rebuild and repair muscle tissue, significantly improving recovery time.
Health benefits from pea protein
Pea protein is known as one of the most perfect proteins for human use. Its advantages, compared to animal proteins, are:
– Digestion ease.
– Lack of allergens.
– Ideal intake of amino acids for sport.
Some users find some protein sources to be difficult to digest, but because of its unique composition, the “Pisum sativum” is recognized to be among the most digestible sources of protein available. Common protein supplements demonstrated to produce allergic reactions in some people, which can increase with repeated use. Of all the protein supplements available, pea proteins proved to cause less allergic reactions.
Perhaps the most important thing for sports enthusiasts is that pea protein contains an ideal combination of essential amino acids for sports performance:
– Lysine, for balanced levels of nitrogen in the muscles.
– Arginine, which promotes muscle metabolism and a healthy heart.
– Glutamine, which helps restore the nitrogen balance after a heavy workout.
Leucine, isoleucine, and valine (branched chain amino acids, BCAA) help to “maintain” and protect muscle tissues while exercising.
One of the most digestible, bioavailable and complete proteins of the plant world is extracted from the seeds of HEMP. The total protein content of hemp is composed of about 65% of globular edestin, which is very similar to the globulin present in human blood plasma. It’s easy to absorb and digest by humans and vital for maintaining a healthy immune system. The edestin has the unique ability to stimulate the manufacture of antibodies against invasive agents. Another important protein contained in cannabis is albumin, which is a highly digestible protein due to its globular shape. Albumin is an essential scavenger organism of free radical and is considered standard to evaluate the quality of a protein.
The hemp protein contains all 21 known amino acids, including the 9 essentials ones that the human body can’t produce “autonomously.”
Hemp protein can provide nutrition with an excellent vegetarian source of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, fiber, chlorophyll and is a complete and balanced source of essential and branched amino acids.
Hemp is recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO) to have the optimal balance of Omega 6 to Omega 3 essential fatty acids: 3: 1.
These fats are very interesting not just to fight a variety of diseases but help to fight body fat. The hemp powder protein also has high amounts of dietary fiber, which helps not to feel hungry and avoid to eat too often.
It is a seaweed. Yes, you read that right: seaweed.
What can spirulina do for us? One of its most impressive attributes is its richness in proteins: about 60% -65%. In comparison, meat and fish products contain between 15% and 35% of proteins, while beans about 6-11% of proteins. So, spirulina is not just rich in proteins, but these proteins are also highly absorbable, far more than many animal ones. Spirulina contains all the essential amino acids. For these reasons, spirulina is a plant protein loved by athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
Spirulina has a high content of chlorophyll, which is what allows all plants, including spirulina, to convert sun energy. Chlorophyll, contributes to blood health, resulting in better circulation and less inflammations. Immune defense is also strengthened and creates a rejuvenating effect on the body.
Spirulina contains iron, vitamins A, E and K, and some of the B vitamins. It contains enzymes, minerals, phytonutrients, and has beneficial fatty acids such as DHA and GLA. Spirulina can have an antiviral effect on the body.
The BCAA (Branched-chain amino acid) present in the Naturveg® Sport compose about 35% of the muscle proteins and are one of the primary sources in muscle tropism. The branched-chain amino acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine) facilitate the development of muscle mass in athletes, facilitate recovery and provide energy in resistance and strength sports, and can be taken both before and after training to restore the natural reserves and to increase the blood concentration. The branched amino acids are immediately bioavailable.
BCAAs are metabolized only in skeletal muscle since the BCAA aminotransferase enzyme is not present in the liver where many other amino acids are converted. Many studies indicate that BCAAs can reduce the onset of DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness).
Naturveg® Sport contains glutamine peptide, the most soluble and stable form of classical glutamine, which allows its best transport in blood flow and muscle tissue. It is an amino acid necessary for athletes.
– It’s used as an energy source by many cells of our body, including the immune system, increasing the immune defense.
– It naturally stimulates GH levels
– It promotes recovery and can increase cell volume by being a vehicle of water and other nutrients, without causing water retention.
– Studies show that glutamine causes an increase in energy expenditure with a consequent increase in fat oxidation.
– it can be useful to regulate the blood pH (acidity level in the blood), acting as a “buffer,” i.e., a substance capable of buffering the acidity.
– It has been shown to increase the resynthesis of post-exercise glycogen by 50%.
– It prevents muscle proteins from breaking down to form others due to high efforts.
Naturveg® Sport contains magnesium, a mineral that plays an essential role in numerous and essential cellular reactions:
-It contributes to mineralization and bone development and neuromuscular excitability, together with calcium
– Together with calcium, it intervenes in many enzymatic systems
– It’s involved in the biosynthesis of proteins, fats, and nucleic acids
– Enters the process of glycolysis that transforms glucose into energy.
– It’s essential for muscle contraction and relaxation of smooth muscle.
– It’s closely linked to resistance to fatigue, stress and the onset of cramps.
Magnesium can be beneficial by relieving pain in PMS.
Naturveg® Sport contains Zinc, a fundamental component of many enzymes involved in energy metabolism.
It is an essential mineral for the proper functioning of many hormones, including testosterone, for body growth, development, and sexual function; furthermore, it favors the normal functioning of the prostate.
In the body, Zinc is contained in the muscles, red blood cells, and white cells.
VITAMINS GROUP B
Naturveg® Sport contains B-complex vitamins that play the important role of biocatalysts (coenzymes) as they activate the enzymes to carry out the thousands of biochemical reactions in our body.
B vitamins support energy metabolism, are essential for the maintenance of bones, teeth, hairs, nails, and skin, and contribute to the maintenance of normal psychological functions in the cognitive and emotional spheres. Their synergistic action promotes the metabolism of homocysteine, a recognized cardiovascular risk factor. It can be considered the main factor for nerve health and essential for maintaining muscle tone in the gastrointestinal tract.
In situations of physical and mental stress, it is necessary to reintegrate them.
Naturveg® Sport contains Oxxinea, an antioxidant powder composed of 22 types of fruits and vegetables (white and red grapes, grapefruit, blueberry, papaya, pineapple, strawberry, apple, apricot, cherry, blackcurrant, tomato, carrots, green tea, broccoli, green cabbage, onion, garlic, olives, wheat germ, cucumber and asparagus) standardized in polyphenols (antioxidants) and ORAC value. Oxxynea is useful for the immune system.
Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity, literally “radical absorption oxygen capacity,” has become the current industry standard for estimating the strength of an antioxidant in foods, juices, and food additives.
Naturveg® Sport is available in Chocolate and Vanilla flavors.
MODE OF USE
Naturveg® Sport can be diluted/shaken in 150/200 ml of water or in your favorite drink or added to yoghurt, soups, soups or other foods of your choice. To prepare a portion of Naturveg® Sport you only need 2 scoops (30g) of the product.
Naturveg® Sport is a mixture of rice protein isolate, pea protein isolate, BCAA branched amino acid mixture (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine in 2:1:1 ratio). Hemp protein (degraded hemp seeds), Spirulina powder (thallus), Glutamine peptide of plant origin. Natural flavours, Magnesium Oxide, Dry extract of fruit and vegetables standardized in ORAC value (Oxxinea FP), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Zinc Oxide, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Sweetener: steviol glycosides (extracts from leaves of Stelvia Rebaudiana).