– Specially formulated meal replacement for body fat reduction, weight loss and weight maintenance;
-Complete vegan meal easy and quick to prepare. Can replace one or more meals;
– Naturveg® Slim provides a balanced mix of carbohydrates, proteins and essential nutrients;
– Thanks to Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) the body will quickly receive energy and consume more calories at the same time;
– Portions with controlled and balanced calories.
Isolated Rice Proteins
The benefits of rice protein are numerous, such as the fact that it is fantastic for those who are intolerant to lactose or have milk allergies. Rice proteins are an excellent choice to replace whey proteins in powder and are vital for a balanced diet.
– Great for vegans and vegetarians – Those who don’t have proteins in their diet and want a basic vegetarian supplement will find this product beneficial. Easy to digest, rice protein is great for boosting protein intake in those who avoid meat and dairy products.
– Great for lactose intolerance – If you can not use milk or dairy products, rice protein is probably the best source of lean protein and is easy to digest.
– Easy to digest – Really light for the intestines and stomach, so people suffering from chronic problems in those areas will appreciate this product.
– Low cholesterol content – While many whey protein powders still contain a substantial level of cholesterol and sodium, the rice protein is safe and low in these elements, and consequentially, can reduce the negative effects of excessive cholesterol intake.
– Fibers – Rice protein also contains fibers, excellent for digestion and digestive well-being.
Rice proteins, once consumed, maintain a constant level of sugar in the blood (glycemia).
Because this type of protein is easily absorbed, the body uses rice proteins faster than other types of proteins such as soy and other plant protein sources. This means that when rice proteins in powder are consumed after a muscle activity, they’ll be used faster to rebuild and repair muscle tissue, significantly improving recovery time.
Health benefits from pea protein
Pea protein is known as one of the most perfect proteins for human consumption. Its advantages, compared to animal proteins, are:
– Digestion ease.
– Lack of allergens.
– Ideal intake of amino acids
Some users find some protein sources to be difficult to digest, but because of its unique composition, the “Pisum sativum” is recognized to be among the most digestible sources of protein available. Common protein supplements demonstrated to produce allergic reactions in some people, which can increase with repeated use. Of all the protein supplements available, pea proteins proved to cause less allergic reactions. It doesn’t contain any of the most common allergens.
It has an excellent profile of amino acids, essential or not, and the content of arginine is higher than the one contained in soy, egg whites, casein, and whey. Last but not least, it also has a high content of the essential amino acid lysine and branched chain amino acids (leucine, isoleucine, valine).
Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT)
MCT (medium-chain triglycerides) means “medium chain triglycerides,” different from long-chain triglycerides (LCT), which are found in most foods (they are usually stored in the form of fat deposits, their energy is conserved, and a diet high in fats reduces metabolism). Recently, athletes and gurus of the diets have exalted the medium-chain triglycerides, highlighting their “fat burning” and energetic powers.
When MCTs are absorbed into the bloodstream, bypassing the digestion process to which long-chain fats are subjected (MCTs don’t need bile salts to be digested, and pass directly from the digestive system into the bloodstream without being modified by digestion ). MCTs, provide rapid energy for the body. When a meal includes medium-chain triglycerides, there is a significant increase in the number of calories burned (thermogenesis). They promote weight loss by increasing the burning of calories.
Medium-chain fatty acids:
– fight bacterial infections and viruses, helping to strengthen the immune system
– support a healthy body weight
– give a sense of satiety
– help to reduce stored body fat, accelerating the metabolic function
– bring more energy
– give more mental clarity
– facilitate better digestion
– balance hormone levels
– improve mood
– facilitate the absorption of fat-soluble nutrients from various foods
Maltodextrins are a water-soluble complex carbohydrate, easily assimilated even in the case of enzymatic deficiencies and have a low salt content. They maintain constant glucose levels, providing the body with constant and well-distributed energy.
Vitamins & minerals
Most people don’t get all the vitamins and minerals they need through normal nutrition, so Naturveg® Slim is enriched with vitamins and minerals to make up for these deficiencies.
Vitamins and minerals are essential for our health and the well-being of our body. Our organism, to be at its maximum potential, must be nourished with a vast and complex mix of vital nutrients. Deficiencies in only one of these essential vitamins or minerals break the metabolic pathway that produces optimal results of efficiency and performance.
Replacing a meal doesn’t have to be a degrading experience, that’s why the taste of Naturveg® Slim is particularly pleasant and able to give pleasure to any kind of palate.
Vegan replacement meal available in Chocolate and Biscuits taste.
MODE OF USE
To prepare a tasty diet drink, mix 30g of powder (2 scoops) in 250ml of water or in your favorite drink. Replace 1 or 2 of the three daily meals with as many portions of Naturveg® Slim.
Rice proteins, pea proteins, MCTs (Medium Chain Triglycerides in powder), Maltodextrin 19 DE, Thickener: guar seed flour, Natural flavorings, Calcium phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C ), Ferro Gluconate, Sweetener: Stevia, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Alfatocoferolo acetate (Vitamin E), Zinc Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Gluconate, Manganese sulphate, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Hydrochloride ( Vitamin B1), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Selenium Sodium, Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Cyanocobalamine (Vitamin B12).