Here is what we have included in our BCAA STACK:
BCAA (Branched-chain amino acid) provide about 35% of muscle proteins and are one of the primary sources of muscle tropism. The branched-chain amino acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine) facilitate the development of muscle mass in athletes, facilitate recovery and provide energy in sports of strength and power, can be taken before/during/after each training, to restore the natural reserves and to increase the blood concentration. The branched amino acids are immediately bioavailable.
BCAAs are metabolized only in skeletal muscle since the BCAA aminotransferase enzyme is not present in the liver where many other amino acids are converted. Many studies indicate that BCAAs can reduce the onset of DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness).
Glutamine peptide is the most soluble and stable form of classical glutamine, allowing its best transport in blood flow and muscle tissue. It is an amino acid necessary for athletes.
– It’s used as an energy source by many cells of our body, including the immune system, increasing the immune defenses
– naturally stimulates GH levels
– promotes recovery and can increase cell volume by being a vehicle of water and other nutrients, without causing water retention.
– studies show that glutamine causes an increase in energy expenditure with a consequent increase in fat oxidation
– It can be useful to regulate the blood pH (acidity level in the blood), acting as a “buffer,” i.g. a substance capable of buffering the acidity.
– has been shown to increase the resynthesis of post-exercise glycogen by 50%
– prevents muscle proteins from being disrupted to form others due to high efforts
Vitamin B2 acts significantly as an antioxidant within the body. Vitamin B2 is responsible for maintaining healthy blood cells, contributes to increased levels of energy, facilitates healthy metabolism, prevents free radical damage, contributes to growth, protects skin and eyes, helps to delay fatigue and exhaustion, can improve endurance.
B2 must be present in sufficient quantities in the body to allow vitamin B6 to do its job correctly.
Vitamin B6 plays an essential role in a series of physical and metabolic functions. It helps the body to maintain a healthy nervous system, to produce the hemoglobin that carries oxygen in the red blood cells, to supply energy from the food we eat, to balance blood sugar levels, to act as a natural treatment of pain, to stimulate mood and creates antibodies that our immune system uses for defense.
MODE OF USE
Take five tablets daily with water or any other liquid of your choice between meals.
Mixture of branched amino acids BCAA (L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine) from vegetable fermentation in a ratio of 2:1.1, Glutamine peptide of vegetable origin, microcrystalline cellulose, calcium phosphate, anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2).